RAYVEN'S REIGN
an 18+ fantasy sandbox rpg
Switch Account

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Long Time No See (p), Egypt / Ingwe and Dalinda
Dalinda Elendil
 Posted: Sep 16 2015, 01:39 PM

N/A
69 posts
Draki
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

This was going to be a blast. The dragon was loving the warm sunny weather that graced Egypt's lands. Her wings beat through the air, soaring through the air currents happily. He was here somewhere. She'd heard it a few weeks ago and she'd decided it was time to test herself, stretch her wings and cause some trouble. Her large scaled nostrils sniffed the desert air as she flew towards the pyramids. There was magic on the air. Grinning, her huge teeth flashing, she banked soaring close to the area that the magic was coming from. She didn't see anyone else around and chuckled to herself.

Letting out a loud roar she dived at him, stirring up the sand around him. She had all the intentions in the world of unleashing an attack on the mage and testing herself, but now she just wanted to play. Dalinda landed in the sand a bit away from him, grinning that dragon grin and chuckling at how she'd stirred up all the sand around him and on him. "Old man, you're looking a bit dusty. Let me help you." Rising up on her back feet, she flapped her wings, blowing him and the sand back. Laughing, she ran through the sand around to where he was and looked down at him, licking his face with her rough dragon tongue. "I challenge you!" She tried to sound all serious and official before she soared back up in the air.

As soon as she was in the air, she threw a fire spell at him before winging away and expecting a retaliation from him. This was all in fun, sort of testing herself against him to see if all her practice and work had paid off in a power increase or not since she had seen him last. "C'mon old man! Let's do this!" Laughing she went higher and tossed another spell. This one was a spell that would turn the ground to quick sand for a few minutes and maybe throw his footing off. Or so she hoped.
^
Ingwe Elendil
 Posted: Sep 16 2015, 01:57 PM

N/A
161 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

One might wonder what a lone man might be doing alone out in the desert. It was a bit odd, even Ingwe would admit that. But he had cast a circle inside the sand, even if it wasn't visible to the bare eye. There he sat knelt down in the middle, muttering a spell underneath his breath. He was trying to connect to the ancient secrets hidden within the pyramids. He had felt her coming though. Ah. Dalinda. The girl always managed to put a smile on his face; even when she interrupted spells he had been casting for hours on end. Not that he stopped now. Oh no; he kept casting it, sitting knelt inside his circle even when that first gust of sand came. He swayed, actually snickering at the shouting that came from the dragon.

Ah. And there it was. The challenge. The mage jumped to his feet just as the ball of fire was cast his way. With a flick of his wrist a large wave of sand sprung up from the ground, falling over the ball of fire to put it out before it ever hit him. Ah. This was good. Sand. He could work with that. A smirk curled onto his lips when the quicksand appeared around his feet, making him stumble forwards a bit just before it sucked his feet in. Ah good. Very good. She was taking advantage of her surroundings; that made him proud.

But no matter how much he liked her, he wasn't just going to make this easy on her. Oh no, not at all. He didn't counter her spell with one of his own though. He didn't even try to escape the quicksand. In fact, he did the exact opposite. The enhanced her spell. Made it stronger. So strong that it sucked him in completely. Ingwe crossed his arms over his chest, started to spin and vanished right into the middle of the quicksand pool. Question now was; what was she going to do?
^
Dalinda Elendil
 Posted: Sep 16 2015, 02:19 PM

N/A
69 posts
Draki
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Dalinda cursed softly as he dealt with her fireball easily. That wasn't too surprising. That hadn't been a good attack, just one to get the ball rolling. She was a bit confused when he let himself sink into the sand. Her huge head tilted and she saw what he was doing too late. He disappeared and she narrowed her eyes, trying to see if he truly went down or if he just used the down as a distraction and went somewhere else or was he really under the sand. She wasn't worried about hims suffocating, if she was, she wouldn't have used that spell.

No, he was planning something. Taking a deep breath, she lifted a clawed foot and pricked herself dropping blood onto the sand. The sand rose up like a fist as she lifted her own talons. She made an open grabbing shape and then drove her hand down, using the sand to grab hold of him and pull him out of the sand. Lifting him up out of the sand, she shook him a bit dusting him off and snickering before she heated the sand and turned it into glass and sat him down on the sand and flew around him. She knew the sun could make the glass hot, but she really doubted he'd be in there long enough for it to be a problem. "You looked like you need a hand. Get it... hand..." Snickering she took off in the air to put her out of range of flying glass when he broke it.

Ingwe was too strong to be stopped by such a thing, even if it was impressive looking. Once she was high enough, she immediately threw another spell which had a sand golem rising up out of the sand and stomping towards Ingwe while she flew above.
^
Ingwe Elendil
 Posted: Sep 16 2015, 02:56 PM

N/A
161 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Well. He had to admit, he hadn't quite expected that to happen. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been caught of guard like that. But yet it happened and here he hung, upside down being dusted off by a giant sand hand. That kinda defeated its own purpose. He groaned when the glass came, not at all happy he had let himself get captured. He tried to struggle a bit, wiggling his shoulders at first and not in a particular hurry to get free. .... And that is when the golem came. Oh. But no. She was being awful serious about this wasn't she?! Time to quit playing around then.

He tensed his muscles, shattering the glass that trapped him just as the golem struck down its fist. Ingwe jumped up sideways, touched the golem's arm and infused it with water magic. The golem's arm colored darker all the way up to its shoulder and then dripped down, causing the thing to stumble forwards. It turned, tried to hit Ingwe with its other arm, smashing his way quickly. This time Ingwe send air into the arm. Sand twirled around in a tiny whirlwind, blowing the other arm of the creature off. Now having nothing to keep itself in balance with, the giant thing started to fall forwards. Nimbly Ingwe ran down in between its legs, turned around and flung his hands forwards, clapping them together. Sand rose up in front of the golem, pulling it down and smashing it right back into the sand.

But it was what came after that that was more impressive. Ingwe captured the air currents of the shock wave, channeled and re-used it. Quicker than a human eye could see he pulled the ring up over his own two feet, almost like a hula-hoop of sorts, guided it up and fired it directly at Dalinda. He twisted the air attack, spinning it around like a twister and cooled the air. If it hit, it would launch the dragon backwards and cause a nasty frostbite on top of it too. And that meant she'd be falling from the sky, unable to move her wings.
^
Dalinda Elendil
 Posted: Sep 16 2015, 03:13 PM

N/A
69 posts
Draki
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Dalinda was so distracted watching Ingwe kick the golems ass that she didn't realize what he was doing until it was too late. The wind hit her and she gasped at how cold it was. She went flying backwards and let out a roar of dismay as she became unable to use her wings. The dragon couldn't fly, but her frost bitten wings were stuck out so at least she could slow her fall a bit, but she still hit hard, sliding across the hot rough sand. It was a good thing that she was in her dragon form or she could have just scraped all the skin of her body.

When she stopped sliding, her face was full of sand, her ass was up in the air and she was shivering from the cold. Letting out a loud huff, she blew the sand out of her face. "Damn it. I was sure I had you this time. Soooo sure!" Her wings still weren't responding, but she at least lowered her ass where it ungracefully was raised. After a minute she started to snicker. "That was fun old man." She was getting warm quickly under the sun and finally managed to sit up, curling her tail around her as she gave him a toothy grin. "Long time no see, did you miss me?"

Leaning forward, she sniffed of him and then made a face. "You smell like stinky elf. Did you go home??? Did you? Is that why you smell like elf? Did you finally defy the exile and go back? And you didn't invite me? I could have done some serious munching on some bony elves." She made a pouting face and slid her tail around behind him and tried to wrap him up in and pick him up so she could lift him up to her face level. If he let her, she'd give him a good lick and nuzzle him against her before putting him back down. "I missed you old man. How have you been?"
^
Ingwe Elendil
 Posted: Sep 16 2015, 03:30 PM

N/A
161 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Ingwe couldn't help but snicker at the ungracious position Dalinda found herself in. Of course she was mooning him. Of course. A warm smile spread across his face when he finally faced her, impressed by how big she had grown. "Of course I did Day." And that was the truth. After the many centuries he had spend with the girl, teaching her and practically raising her as his own; how could he not? He laughed when she picked him up, petting her nose just before she licked him.

That just caused him to laugh harder, shaking his head while petting her again. "I can't believe how much you've grown since last time I saw you. And you practiced your magic. Good for you, that makes me proud." When she put him back down he made a futile attempt to dust off his clothes, which were now drenched in dragon's spit as well. The mage didn't seemed to be the slightest bit bothered with being in the presence of an enormous dragon. "I have been well, very well in fact."

A sheepish smirk curled onto his lips, giving Dalinda a glance before he moved over towards where his circle had been, feeling the need to properly close it. "But no, I haven't been back. I don't see why I would either. I have a girlfriend now." Ah sweet, beloved Shyael. Just thinking of her made him feel all fuzzy inside. "How about you dear? How are you doing these days?"
^
Dalinda Elendil
 Posted: Sep 16 2015, 03:57 PM

N/A
69 posts
Draki
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Being missed felt nice. It made her feel cared about and that was good. "Good, I missed you too old man." The pet, though light since he was so small with her in this form, was nice and it made her happy. He petted her some more as he complimented her and said he was proud. "I'm glad your proud. I've been working really hard at it. Thank you." She sat him down carefully not wanting to do anything to hurt him.

He said he'd been well and that pleased her. He was like a father to her in a way and the idea of him not being happy or well made her sad. When he explained the smell, she tilted her head at him frowning. A girlfriend. An elf girlfriend. "She better be good to you or I'll eat her. You tell her that. She hurts you... she's lunch." She let out a roar to prove her point then huffed. Shifting down into her human form, she lay down in the sand letting her body soak up the sun while he worked on closing his circle.

He asked about her and she propped up on her elbows looking at him. "I'm good. Trying to meet up with other magic users, learn what I can. Maybe I can surprise you with something one day." She let out a laugh knowing that would never happen, but it was fun to try. "Ohh, I met some English dragons a couple of months ago, you know they're almost extinct? It's kinda sad." Tossing sand at him, she smirked. "Sooooo, who's the girl friend? Is she hot? Can I meet her one day?"
^
Ingwe Elendil
 Posted: Sep 17 2015, 10:27 AM

N/A
161 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

With circles as complicated at the one he had drawn here earlier in the sand, it took a little more than intention to close the thing. Thus he had taken a small pocket knife, which for now would serve as athame. He was hunched over in the sand, walking backwards as he drew the knife's blade through the warm sand. He interrupted his path when Dalinda mentioned eating Shyael, looking up at the dragon with an amused smirk. "I will make sure to tell her." Which he really would, in the exact same words Dalinda had used too. What? Those kind of things amused him, he couldn't help it. "Darn it, I lost track." Sighing he put the knife back into the sand and restarted all over again.

This time he thankfully didn't loose track, and when he closed the circle, it was as if the hot desert air actually cooled a little. He smiled up at Dalinda, wiped the knife on his pants and folded the simple pocket knife close. "Ah yes, yes I know. It is sad indeed, I agree. Good to hear that you are meeting u with other dragons as well. I heard there is one in New York as well. Not a Draki such as yourself, but a demon whose form is that of a dragon. I thought that might interest you." And no; he wasn't worried about Dalinda getting hurt. He knew her well after all. He knew she would kick this demon's ass if he tried anything funny. And if for some forbidden reason she didn't; he would. Despite popular believe of a lot of souls he had met; he wasn't a pacifist. It was true that he disliked violence, but he wasn't above using it. He might be extremely hard to actually piss off (he had been mistaken for Canadian due to this more than once), but hurting his students was one foolproof way to piss him off beyond measure.

While he walked back over towards the dragon he put the knife back inside his pocket, smiling at his old friend. "I would be thrilled if the two of you met. She is my current student, he name is Shyael. And she's adorable. And yes, I think she is.... Hot.... As you put it." Hot. Such a weird way to describe a person. He really preferred something as beautiful. But that was alright, people nowadays were odd and Dalinda was their queen. "Your timing is perfect by the way. I tracked down a magical artifact not far from here. Turns out there is a chamber beneath the great sphinx humans haven't discovered yet, right underneath its right paw. I plan on going to retrieve it and you are welcome to join me if you desire so."[/color]
^
Dalinda Elendil
 Posted: Sep 17 2015, 10:58 AM

N/A
69 posts
Draki
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Dalinda made a pleased noise as she squirmed around in the sand naked, enjoying the warmth. He'd tell her and she'd keep her promise. She did her best to always keep them and when it came to Ingwe, she was a bit more defensive than with others. She snickered as he lost track of his circle and began to close it again. She was contemplating on getting dressed, but the sun felt good. The dragon kept meaning to learn a spell to make her clothes shift with her or something, but as it was, she just tied them onto her leg and carried them where she went. At the moment they were laying in a pile a few feet from her. Dalinda didn't care if Ingwe saw her naked, she thought two legged beings put far too much importance on nudity. Dragons walked around in just their scales all the time. You didn't see them whining about clothes or seeing someones ass or something.

When Ingwe began to talk about a demon dragon, she looked back at him. Demons were tricky, but that was really cool that this one had a dragon form. "I'll have to look him up. Make sure he's properly dragon like. I can't have demons going around giving my people a bad name after all. Wonder what tricks he knows. Guess I'll find out." That went immediately as the next thing on her 'to do' list. Dalinda turned over and sat up and Ingwe walked towards her, pulling her knees up and smiling at him. He began to talk about his girlfriend and she smiled. Whoever this woman was, she made him happy. She could see that. That was good. He needed to be happy. "Well, she clearly makes you happy, you're just oozing with it. That's good. I'm glad to see that."

The mention of a treasure hunt had her jumping up on her feet. "Yes! Buried treasure. Ahhh, you know how to make a dragon happy, old man. Let me get my clothes and we are SO THERE!" She ran over to where the bundle of clothes fell when she changed and slipped into the jeans and white midriff top that showed off the tattoos on her stomach. Dalin shoved her feet down inside the boots. They were normally half laced and floppy on her feet, but with all the sand, she did them up tight and then ran back to Ingwe. "So, when can we go? Like now? Or do you need stuff before we can go? And where is it from here?" She began to turn in the sand her dragon eyes seeing much farther than most humans as she scanned the horizon. Turning back to him, she looped her arm through his. "What kind of artifact is it? Is it shiny? I wonder if there will be gold down there too. Or jewels. Jewels would be really nice. Colorful jewels." When she got excited Dalinda tended to ramble a bit, but she quieted down, giving him a chance to actually answer her before she asked anything else.

^
Ingwe Elendil
 Posted: Sep 17 2015, 11:53 AM

N/A
161 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Unlike a lot of other men, Ingwe seemed utterly unbothered by her nudeness. In fact, it didn't bother him at all. He was quite used to Dalinda running around naked and was actually used to it. That and the fact there lived a little nudist inside of him as well made nudity rather normal for the mage. "I really am." Happy that is. He did wonder if Dalinda would get along with Shyael, and feared that this might not be th case. He had only met one other elf besides himself the dragon ever got along with. A shiver ran over his spine when he thought back to that time, finding out that the visuals he had tried very hard to get rid off still stuck inside his mind. He really should magic those away. Gross.

He sat down on a lone rock while Dalinda set out to gather her clothes, smiling at her. It did him good to see that same child-like enthusiasm within her. That had been there ever since she was a little girl and it was one of those things Ingwe hoped for that never changed. Once the Draki got herself dressed again he got up, patting the dust and sand of his pants. "I like your tattoo."[/color] He pointed at the one running over her stomach, knowing that Dalinda had a habit of changing them frequently. He had taught her that after all. Heck, he did it himself at times. Tattoo magic was one of those things they had in common, even if Ingwe was more 'loyal' to this tattoo's then Dalinda seemed to be. There was a reason he had a bunch of animal spirits tattooed on his arm. "How long have you had that one?" He motioned with his head towards the place they were going, towards the big sphinx the the far distance. It was a long walk, but Ingwe did enjoy his walks.

"I do not know, actually. Like I said, it is a hidden chamber. We will be the first one to ever enter it. To keep a long story short; humans are on the brick of discovering this chamber. Yet, as you know, they are too ignorant to believe in the old and dangerous magic the Egyptians used. So to prevent something like, let's say the seven plagues, I wanted to make sure there is no magic hidden within the chamber. There is, and there is the possibility that that is what our artifact is. A curse to prevent the place from being plundered. That's what I suspect it to be at least. So, we got to get in before the humans and prevent this. I could be wrong and it could be another type of magic too. Either way, if it's a curse to prevent plundering, you can take some of the treasures once the artifact is dealt with. Just know that I am keeping the artifact."
^
Dalinda Elendil
 Posted: Sep 17 2015, 12:25 PM

N/A
69 posts
Draki
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Dalinda looked down to the 'to thy own self be true' tattoo that was along the bottom of her stomach and smiled at him. "Aww, thanks. It's one of my favorites." He asked how long she had had it and she rolled her eyes up into her head, thinking back. "Not too long, just about twenty years or so. It's one of the few I haven't changed. It reminds me of this old man I know and resonates with me, so I keep it." She smiled at him and nudged him with her arm as they began to walk to the sphinx. The two didn't seem to be bothered by the sand as it shifted under their feet. They could have been walking on stone or pavement for that it mattered.

Dalinda listened quietly as he spoke about the chamber and the artifact. As playful and happy as she was, she knew when to listen. If this was something to prevent plundering it could be dangerous magic and if she hadn't learned anything else, you didn't mess around when ti came to stuff like that. "Got it. Don't touch anything until you say it's alright and I'll help look for trap spells and anything else else you don't beat me too. Just tell me what you need and I'll do it." She smiled at him and laid her head on his shoulder as they walked. "We should really hang out more often. I miss our adventures." Straightening up, she gave a content sigh then began to pull at his shirt trying to see under it. "Do you have anything new? You need more ink. You've got an entire canvas and you have one arm and the scarification on your back.This is prime real estate old man."

She enjoyed calling him old man. It was funny to her cause he wasn't insanely older than her, only 500 years give or take a few decades. He'd been like a father to her so she couldn't seem to call him dude or bro like she did other people, plus she respected him too much. "Hey, Ingwe? Do you ever miss just sitting at home at your old house just watching the snow fall and drinking tea together? I do sometimes."
^
Ingwe Elendil
 Posted: Sep 17 2015, 01:12 PM

N/A
161 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

"Thank you, I feel honored, really." And mostly the meaning to it. He was always glad when his students did well. There once had been somebody who commented on how Dalina looked; finding her look very extreme. Ingwe had told the guy that he respected that about her, how he thought it took courage to be yourself. And it made him glad that this was one of the things Dalinda had learned from him. He found it far more precious than any magic lesson. Ingwe laughed when she pulled his shirt up, making a half-assed attempt to push it down. It wasn't like he was really trying, more like preventing Dalinda from ripping it off his torso completely."No, no I don't have any new ones." What was there to say? He used his tattoo's for entirely different purposes. He actually couldn't recall he had ever changed it, even if he in theory could.

He put his arm around the Draki when she leaned her head onto his shoulder, fine with the very touchy-feely way they seemed to be around one another. He turned his head a little and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I do. You should visit me at my lake house, it is a fantastic place for stargazing." He didn't like to see her sad. Ever. And he'd do everything he could to see her happy. "Tell you what, if you want to, I'll ride your back and we go to Switzerland after this. We can sit down and watch the snow fall while drinking some tea. I'll rent us a cabin up the mountain and we make a fire there too. If you agree to take me back of course, Shyael will be worried otherwise." He smiled again and then straightened himself. "You can tell me all about all the hearts you have broken then. And all the adventures you have been through. I might even teach you this new spell I have worked on....." And nope, he wasn't her telling her what kind of spell right away, for the sake of teasing really.

This post has been edited by Ingwe Elendil: Sep 17 2015, 01:15 PM
^
Dalinda Elendil
 Posted: Sep 17 2015, 02:30 PM

N/A
69 posts
Draki
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Being around Ingwe was like being home so his arm around her made her sigh contently. The mention of the lake house made her look at him with a smile. "Long as you let me swim in the lake and splash around with my wings, I'd love too. Just give me details on where it is and I'm there old man." When he continued on about Switzerland, her eyes lit up and she pulled back a bit starting to bounce around with excitement. A vacation! With Ingwe! Yes. This was perfect. "I'd love to do that. Would she let you stay a day or two? I mean, I don't want your girlfriend to worry... even if she is an elf." She made an 'ick' face and grinned at him.

He knew her well enough to know she had to give him a hard time about having a girlfriend. It had been a long time since she'd heard of him being with anyone, let alone him calling someone a term like that. This was like... huge. The mention of broken hearts made her laugh. "Me? Breaking hearts? Pfft. I would never. I eat them." It dawned on her that he had said new spell. "You're getting mean in your old age. Teasing me with a new spell. What is it? C'mon don't do me that way. Gimme something!" Dalinda began to dance around him, hopping through the sand, begging and pleading to know something.
^
Ingwe Elendil
 Posted: Sep 17 2015, 02:57 PM

N/A
161 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Ingwe actually had to stop walking there. He crossed his arms and tilted his head to the side, looking at the young dragon while he shook his head. Not that she was that young, but due the circumstances they had met in and the years spend together he just couldn't help but see her like that. It was the reason why he could relate to fathers saying their little girls always stay little. Now he wasn't officially her dad, that would be somewhat awkward, but he guessed it was the closest she had to a father as it got. But truth to be told, he found their dynamic too open and sometimes too magically focused to be considered parental. Despite protecting her, Ingwe would also let the girl make tough decisions every parent would avoid for their children. "Oh my dear girl... After all those years you still do not know there is nobody alive who will ever be capable of telling me what or what not to do? And here I was, thinking you were bright. Tsk tsk." In other words; he didn't need Shyael's permission to go away for a few days. "I might invite her too though." Which he mostly said for the sake of teasing Dalinda.

Now smirking he continued walking, again laughing softly. Dalinda's playfulness and way of being had always made him laugh a lot. Well, he laughed a lot in general, but some people made it easier than others. "Of course you do. And no, no I am afraid I can't do that. Or rather won't, I'd hate to ruin the surprise." He moved the final few steps up the dune they had been walking, now getting the sphinx into good view.

And the first thing he did was grab Dalinda's shirt who was still dancing and bouncing in front of him and throw himself against the ground, pulling the draki with him. He didn't say anything, instead just pointed at the sight in front of them. Besides the sphinx a couple of scientists and archaeologists had set up camp, gathering their things; clearly preparing whatever they had to go inside the sphinx. "Oh dear." Oh but wait. This would be another perfect chance to see what his dear student had learned. ... Or so he hoped. He had seen Dalinda's destructive side more than once... "Well, there you go. You take care of that will you? You've always been more persuasive than I am."
^
Dalinda Elendil
 Posted: Sep 17 2015, 03:36 PM

N/A
69 posts
Draki
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Dalin made a face at him as he teased her about being told what to do. Yeah. Yeah. Big powerful mage. He was probably pussy whooped and just didn't want to admit it. Or was he? She'd have to see them together and find out. "She's your girlfriend. Invite her if you want. Though that's going to make me quite sure that your pussy whopped." Smirking she began to walk with him again. More interested in the spell and him telling her about it. When he refused yet again, she groaned and stuck her bottom lip out. "But Ingweeeeee.. please?"

She was focused on him when he grabbed her shirt and pulled her to the ground. She let out a yelp, staring at where he was pointing. There was a group of people down there and she frowned. Now how were they going to get past that. When he said she could take care of it, she looked over at him in surprise. "Persuasive... yes... that I am. Hmmm." Smirking, she began to wiggle out of her clothes and shoved them at Ingwe, shifting into a hybrid form of herself. Her wings, horns and scales were all there, but it was also clear she was a woman. Wiggling her brows at him, she slid down the sand dune like a lizard and crept up behind the tents that were set up.

The dragon form had made it easier to get down the sand without drawing a lot of attention. Once behind the tents, she mussed up her hair, made sure she was good and dirty and snuck towards the entrance of the Sphinx. She stumbled towards the men. "Leave. You have to leave. You can't be here." The scientist turned, shocked to find the nude woman seeming to come from inside the Sphinx. "Disease... run." She began to cough and hack, biting the inside of her cheek to make it bleed and trail down her chin. The men began to panic as she fell down, using the meditation techniques to slow her heart enough that it would seem like she was dead. The scientist were arguing about who should check her. One finally put on a mask and gloves and felt for her pulse, screaming she was dead.

They began to scream and panic, packing their things. Dalinda tried not to laugh as she peeked out from under her eyelashes at them. They left the tents, just grabbing the expensive stuff, food and water and piling into their jeep. They took off and Dalin laid in the sand laughing her ass off. Oh, that had been too easy. Sitting up, she wiped her face off and got up waving at Ingwe. "C'mon old man! We have magic stuff to do. Oh, bring my clothes. This sand is killing my butt crack!"
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

tagbox

USE YOUR OUT OF CHARACTER ALIAS WHEN POSTING IN THE TAGBOX.
Please provide a link to the thread and the user/character tagged.
You may bump a thread once every five days.

Listed At
Affiliates
RPG-D Distant Fantasies
Edolon:A Tournament of Shadows www.AbaddonCity.com 18+
skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw. cfs by black @ code