RAYVEN'S REIGN
an 18+ fantasy sandbox rpg
Switch Account

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Nothing Is Set In Stone, Drusa and Akira
Akira Rackhir
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 01:31 PM

N/A
42 posts
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Oh Gods that was hilarious! Her face! Was she really wiping off the tongue on that dirty sleeve? Man that was really gross. Still, Akira tried to keep up the outer appearance just a little longer, brought the bottle to his lips and took another big swig. "I know right? It IS disgusting! Only way to forget what I am drinking is to drink even more of it! It's a vicious circle!"

By now it was getting hard to keep the smirk of his face. He could feel it creep on there, and it seemed that fighting it made his mouth hurt. Thus he just gave up. He took Drusa's mug and refilled it, holding out to her with a huge grin. "Don't worry, it was a joke, I swear. It is made by alchemists, though I don't know enough about alchemy to explain you how that works." And that was the truth. He knew that about the only thing that was the same about human wine was that the main ingedrient was grapes, and that is where it ended. Furthermore the entire process of making it was different.

Either way, it seemed like it did what it was meant to do. Which meant it was time to be more curious than was probably good for him. "So this old man who send you here, what did he look like? I'm just trying to remember, y'know? And well, in all honesty, be careful. There are just circles a guy needs to stay away from, if you know what I mean."
^
Drusa Delis
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 02:15 PM

Luna
145 posts
Archdemon
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
"Every time I look at you, my rectum wants to vomit up my eyeballs."

Drusa watched him take another drink, just staring open mouthed. Eww! She wrinkled up her nose and her tongue stuck out making a disgusted face as he spoke about drinking more to forget what he was drinking. No, she couldn't do it. That was just too gross. He took her mug and she shook her head no fixing to tell him she didn't want anymore, but he explained he was joking and she sighed relieved, laughing a little. "Oh, that was a good one. I thought you were serious. I was going to be sick if you'd given me many more details." He handed her the now full mug and she took it from him and took a sip. "Well, if it was dwarf piss, it must be the best tasting piss in the world cause this is delicious."

He asked about her contact and she looked over at him trying to remember what she'd said. Oh... uhm... damn. The alcohol was making it hard to think. Instead of stopping though she took another sip eyes skyward trying to remember. "I... don't remember. Oldish. Human. He was some sort of expert on the stone, but he didn't want to tell me at first. I had to find it out from his partner actually. He was much more talkative." She giggled remembering his face after she killed his partner. "I don't think you have to worry about them or their circles though. They aren't much of a threat." Not anymore. She snickered some more and turned her mug up taking a big drink from it.

"Hey, you keep asking all the questions. It's my turn. You said elves were all over the world and different from place to place. Where is your kinda elf from? You don't seem very elfish to me. Are you sure you're really an elf? I've seen drawings and they all have long straight hair and ears and.. and... well you've got the tall part right." She laughed taking a bigger drink from her mug. She knew on some level this was a bad idea and being drunk was going to make her sloppy, but damn, this stuff was so good.

--------------------

^
Akira Rackhir
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 02:27 PM

N/A
42 posts
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Ok... Well who-ever these guys were, they didn't sound like his friends, he knew that much. Though when the demoness mentioned that he didn't have to worry about them, he frowned. His lips were still to the bottle, which was getting quite close to empty. Unforunately. Ah well. He was wondering what she meant by that though, his thoughts becoming a little slower than they usually were due to the drink. Thankfully it took him at least a whole bottle to get to the point where Drusa now was. But then again, he was about twice her size so... Yeah...

When that next question came he stopped drinking, smiling at Drusa. "Said by the woman who invented horbits. No offense, but I take that as a sign your knowledge about how elven should look like is a TAD off." He smirked at her again and then turned on the couch so he was fully facing her. "I'm from the mountains. The Himalaya to be more exact, there is a kingdom there. Long time ago though. But yes, we do have pointy ears. I'd show you but my hair... Well... If you really want to see them we can take that shower together." Because that flattened his hair after all!
^
Drusa Delis
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 02:49 PM

Luna
145 posts
Archdemon
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

The mention of horbits had her snickering again. Everything was so funny. He was freaking hilarious. "French horbits at that." She couldn't even take the drink from her mug cause she was laughing so hard. He turned to face her and she turned too, trying to stop laughing and listen seriously as she drank some more. Her head was so spinny and woozy that she had to really strain to focus on what he was saying. The Himalaya's. Weird. She'd been there. Never noticed any pointed earred tree living people. He mentioned a shower and she laughed at him again, blushing and playing his offer off. "I'd never get any water in a shower with you. You'd block it all and I'd freeze to death!"

She lifted her mug again, drinking some more before setting it in the floor and crawling towards him. "Here... I'll find them. Hold still." She got right up next to him, trying to lift his thick curls up so she could see his ears. How was it so tangled? Did he not own a brush? "Let me get my brush. I don't understand...." Oh, her bag was outside. That was ok. She could go get it. She crawled across him and off the couch, using the arm of it to keep herself from falling. She swayed and stumbled towards the door. Fuck, she was drunk. Drusa began to giggle as she nearly fell. "I haven't... felt like this... in... a long time." Her words were broken up with laughter.

Reaching for the door handle she pulled it open a bit hard almost pulling it off the hinges. "Ooopsy... maybe the shower is a safer idea." She giggled and moved to step outside, tripping over her own feet and the door frame. She hit the small porch on the cabin with a loud thud followed by silence. After a moment she began to giggling uncontrollably, her face still against the porch. The board were cracked a bit where she fell her hands having slammed down to try to stop herself. "I think I broke the porch!"

--------------------

^
Akira Rackhir
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 03:52 PM

N/A
42 posts
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

The big elf didn't really move to help her. All he did was lean away from her when she started to brush his hair backwards, quite paranoid about what she was going to do. Which thankfully wasn't all that bad. He was just lounging on the couch a bit, drinking, chilling... And then there was the thud and loud crack of breaking wood. Very slowly he lowered the bottle, a deep frown pulled high onto his eyebrows. Then he heard the giggles.

Laughing softly he shook his head and got up from the couch. He placed the bottle down with a thud and moved outside, standing in the doorframe a bit. Oh. Wow. She really did break the porch. "And they say I am hard headed." Still laughing he knelt down besides her, turned her over on her back and then effortlessly swooped the tiny women up in his arms. "I'll get your bag. But in all honesty, I would advise you not to try to brush my hair if you value your brush." With his ass he pushed the door back open and walked them inside, swiftly moving Drusa through the cabin and back towards the couch. "So you mentioned this is a long time ago. How old are you again? I forgot what you said."

This post has been edited by Akira Rackhir: Jun 7 2015, 03:52 PM
^
Drusa Delis
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 04:03 PM

Luna
145 posts
Archdemon
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Drusa laughed as he scooped her up. "Shows what you know elf boy. It was my hands, not my head!" She reached up poking his nose and making a 'boop' sound before she snickered again. He mentioned valuing her brush and she scoffed. "Please, I can buy a brush factory with my pocket change. I am not worried about you damaging it. Though... I wonder how long it's been since you brushed your hair if you think I'd break it." She reached up pulling some of it out to one side. He was moving fast and she felt like it was almost too fast. "Woahhhh slow down there big tall and hairy. Heh... get it.. hairy." She touched his hair again, grinning up at him as he asked her ask.

She'd said? What had she said? When did she say? It was hard to remember anything she'd said actually. The demoness kicked her feet as he carried her to the couch. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you. I look amazing for my age you see." She tried to toss her own hair back and nearly smacked herself in the face. Laughing, she took a deep breath and tried to focus as he sat her down on the porch. "I'm 2049 years old. I crawled outta onto the surface in the midst of the Roman empire. Which ended farrrr too soon for me. What about you? How old are you?" She stared up at him, the stone totally forgotten for now as the drink took over her mind.

--------------------

^
Akira Rackhir
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 04:14 PM

N/A
42 posts
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

She was... HOW old?! Oh that little cunt with her sob story about being a young demon who got bothered by an old arch demon! The little trust he had in her faded away like snow melting in the sun. I stopped counting at 2500." And then he dropped her. He just let her fall down on the couch, towering out above her. Bet it wasn't every day she met somebody older than she was. And truth was, Akira didn't really care. That she knew his age. Maybe, just maybe, she'd consider being more thoughtful.

For now she messed up. Akira knew how dangerous she was and he knew she had been lying. "Let me get your bag." And that said, he walked outside, closing the door behind him with a loud thud.
^
Drusa Delis
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 04:28 PM

Luna
145 posts
Archdemon
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Drusa let out a yelp as he dropped her on the couch. Not only was it a pretty high fall from where he held her, it didn't feel good hitting the springs and frame. That was rude, but instead of her yelling at him, she laid there giggling. She was trying to wrap her mind around him being older than her. "Tall, hairy and old..." She giggled, smacking the couch with her amusement before she took a deep breath trying to get her thoughts sorted out. She felt like she'd done something wrong. She scrambled up on the couch fixing to ask him if he was mad at her for some reason, but the door slammed shut. "Well, we're a moody pixie aren't we?"

She stumbled up from the couch. There was something she needed to look for. What was it? A pebble or something wasn't it? Not quite remembering, she started looking anyway. She walked over to the nearest cabinets and drawers opening them and digging around in them. Drusa found papers, pens and all sorts of other things, but not something that seemed to be what she was looking for. Whatever that something was. She wandered towards the kitchen, stumbling and bumping things over as she went. The cabinets were her first stop and she began to open them setting out boxes and cans of food. "Where would you hide a whatchamacallit? Where would I be if I was a thingamabob? Over here?" She stumbled to the fridge pulling it open and leaning into it staring. What was she looking for again? When the door finally opened again, she spoke up still staring in the fridge. "What are we having with the turkey? Or are we just having turkey?"

--------------------

^
Akira Rackhir
 Posted: Jun 8 2015, 11:20 AM

N/A
42 posts
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

The very moment he got outside, Akira walked towards Drusa's bag right away. He janked the thing open, going through all the stuff she had brought. Clothes. Her cell phone. A... Manicure set? Right. Ok... Obviously a city girl here. He also found a blade and a gun, which he took from the bag. The cell phone too, that he flung into the forest. Not the nicest thing he had ever done, but hey; what would you do if you knew there was an ancient demoness after something you owned? Exactly. Only an idiot would give her her weapons, or stay around for that matter. She was drunk now, so that was just something he had to make advantage of for as long as it lasted. Finally Akira checked if her manicure set didn't have a sharp nail vile, then repacked her bag and hoisted it over his shoulder.

Everything inside of him screamed that he should leave now. Torch the house with her inside and scram, go away as far as he could. There was just ONE problem... The stone. It was still inside and he wasn't going to give it to her. Ever. Give somebody as old as her a way to become more powerful... Just no. Sure the urge to just run and say 'fuck it, sorry New York!' was massive, but even he couldn't do that. Thus instead Akira walked back inside, finding her standing inside the fridge. Snooping. So snooping. Who did that? That was so rude. And no; him snooping through her back didn't count, entirely different reasons.

He chuckled a bit when she mentioned eating something with the turkey, setting her bag down besides the couch. "Oh I don't know. Whatever you'll make." He surely wasn't going to do it. He was a mission! Grab the stone without her noticing it. Which.. Might just turn out to be difficult. Maybe she was so drunk she wouldn't notice? Was worth the shot. "Anyway, what are the options?" Try to keep her eyes inside the fridge and off of him. Slowly he shuffled over towards the chest he had besides the couch and veeeery slowly tried to click it open, without making a sound too.
^
Drusa Delis
 Posted: Jun 8 2015, 11:52 AM

Luna
145 posts
Archdemon
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Drusa leaned around the fridge door, using it to hold herself up right. "Cook? Me? I dunno if that's a good idea. You see..." She pushed the door partially too and walked towards him a little, but not far, putting her hand on the counter to hold herself up. "...I'm drunk." She began to giggle going back to the fridge and staring again. Food. Food. Food. "We have...eggs. I see eggs. I saw potatoes earlier. I could... I could make potato salad?! Surely I can boil eggs and potatoes drunk." She giggled and shut the fridge going over to where he was. He was messing with something, but she couldn't see what.

The demon picked up the bottle of wine where Akira had sat it down and jumped onto the couch bouncing with it in her hand. It was almost empty, but surely he had more. "You have more of this stuff right? Cause you need to be more drunk. If you're not gonna be drunk, I'm not gonna be drunk." She pouted at him holding out the bottle as he knelt there at the arm rest. She bounced towards him until she came to the arm rest, then easily jumped over him so she was behind him. She was too drunk to notice what he was doing. Instead she leaned against his back. Even knelt down it felt like he was nearly as tall as her. That amused her and she began to giggle.

Without warning she put her arms around his neck, laying her head on his shoulder. "I don't meet many people I like, but you, I like. Drink with me." She held the bottle out, slowly but surely climbing onto his back. She put both arms around his neck, nuzzling her face into his hair and then despite the way he was knelt, she wrapped her legs around him. "Piggy back ride! I wanna go for a ride Akira! Get up. Get up. Walk me around! I wanna see what it's like to be tallllll." She giggled in his ear, trying to bring the wine bottle to his lips.

--------------------

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply

tagbox

USE YOUR OUT OF CHARACTER ALIAS WHEN POSTING IN THE TAGBOX.
Please provide a link to the thread and the user/character tagged.
You may bump a thread once every five days.

Listed At
Affiliates
RPG-D Distant Fantasies
Edolon:A Tournament of Shadows www.AbaddonCity.com 18+
skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw. cfs by black @ code