RAYVEN'S REIGN
an 18+ fantasy sandbox rpg
Switch Account

Pages: (12) « First ... 10 11 12  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Where Dragon's Roam... (p), Ingwe/Shyael
Ingwe Elendil
 Posted: Sep 11 2015, 07:03 PM

N/A
161 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Ah. He had expected something like this. He smiled at Shyael while he walked into the room, inspecting everything with his hands held neatly behind his back. "Oh. No. No that is quite alright. You just focus on packing." He waited for her to get back to it, making sure that she wouldn't see what he was doing. Then he crawled over onto the bed, kneeling down in front of the little flower growing there. "Well hello little girl. You must be horribly lonely here, such an awkward place for a pretty flower such as you to grow." By now he wasn't paying attention to Shyael anymore. It was as if all his attention went to the little flower growing there, which he treated as if it had feelings just like he had.

He tossed his hands up and shook them, as if he was shaking sleeves of a robe back. Very careful, almost as if he was afraid to hurt the poor thing he picked it up, and the very moment he did, a frost spread over the flower. Ingwe smiled at the flower that would now be frozen forever, never to loose its beauty and protected by time for as long as he lived. Then the mage held up his other hand. He muttered some words in ancient elvish underneath his breath, after which the red dust started to swirl through the room. It all collected inside the palm of his hand, reshaping itself to the red orb it had been before all the chaos had started. Only now, it was a bit smaller. When he was done Ingwe smiled and got up, searching through his bag for a safe place to put the red orb in. "Well that takes care of that. Shy? Shyael?"

Searching the small hotel room he was quick to find her. Considering there was only one place for him to go besides the bedroom really; the bathroom. Without knocking first, not thinking about how there might be an option she would be doing anything else besides packing, Ingwe entered, proudly holding up the frozen flower. "I got you a souvenir."

This post has been edited by Ingwe Elendil: Sep 11 2015, 07:03 PM
^
Shyael Tlanbourn
 Posted: Sep 11 2015, 08:00 PM

N/A
84 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Shy watched him for a moment as he got on the bed. She couldn't see what he was doing so she set about packing. She pulled the tent out of her closet and tossed it next to the door. She made sure that she had all the clothes she could need, her bathing suit and bug spray. She had another bag that was full of cooking utensils and knives. Things that she hadn't unpacked from the last time she had camped out. She could hear Ingwe speaking to the flower, but she thought he was just being his cute sweet self, not that he was up to anything.

While he worked, she went to gather the bathroom things that they would need. Toilet paper, toothbrush, which she assumed he would bring his own one of those. Still she snatched the one the hotel provided just in case. When he spoke she turned to him with a smile. "Oh really, what..." When she saw the flower she gasped reaching out and touching it lightly. "Oh, Ingwe! It's beautiful. I love it. Is it sealed in ice? It won't melt will it?" Reaching out, she took it and held it gently in her hand. It was so beautiful and delicate.

Stepping close to him, she gave him a soft kiss. "Thank you for helping me clean up. You're so sweet." She moved to open her suitcase, wrapping the little flower up so it wouldn't be broken or damaged. Turning back to him, she took his empty hand and smiled at him. "I've got everything together. What do you need to do in order to head out of town?" Shy couldn't wait for them to get out alone and just get to be elves. It was going to be fun. Though, this whole no sex thing was going to be very, very difficult.
^
Ingwe Elendil
 Posted: Sep 26 2015, 01:22 PM

N/A
161 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Ah that made him so glad that she liked it. A brilliant smile curled onto his lips when she thanked him, along with an almost childish sparkle that appeared in his eyes. Like a child he clasped his hands behind his back and started to rock back and forth on the soles of his feet, looking at Shyael sheepishly. "No, no it won't ever melt. At least not while I am alive." He squeezed her hand a bit when she walked back to him, still smiling like a moron. It just didn't seem to go away anymore, this strange smile of his. Not ever since he and Shyael had had the day on the beach. Not that he mind, it made him happy. "Oh yes, yes I am all packed and done.". Which wasn't completely true, but he didn't know that yet.

Don't misunderstand, he had packed all of his alchemy equipment and tools into a way too large suitcase. ... And had forgotten about everything else. Who needed clothes and a toothbrush right? "Well let us go then. We go there by car I assume?"[/color Where-ever 'there' might be. Ingwe couldn't really remember the last time he had camped, let alone in Australia. Which was never really. But he trusted Shyael not to get them hopefully lost, at least not too badly.

By the time they got to the car he was still all smiles. He tossed the bags on the back seat, considering his huge suitcase took up the trunk space they had, and got into the passenger seat. [color=firebrick]"I am so excited. Where are we going?"
He knew as much as 'outback', but this outback was incredibly large. "Is it a long drive?"
^
Shyael Tlanbourn
 Posted: Sep 26 2015, 01:52 PM

N/A
84 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Ingwe's smile was infectious. She loved his smile and hers grew as his grew. Her happiness was directly proportional to his it felt. It was strange to feel that way, but she couldn't miss it. She was in no hurry to pull her hand from his and just stood there holding his after he squeezed it. He said he was ready to go and that made her happy. That was that much sooner that they would be out in nature alone, doing what they wanted. "Yes, by car. It's not a superlong drive, just about an hour and a half, maybe two."

They headed down to the car and she piled in after the car was packed and got them on the road. She glanced over at him as he asked where they were going and she smiled. "Oh, way out in the outback. That way no one will find your body before the dingo's pick it clean." She looked forward again, seeming like what she said was just normal and she wasn't joking at all. After a second she began to snicker and looked back at him. "Blue Mountain Nation Park. There's a lake there that I'd like to camp near. Then we can hike up towards the Wild Dog Mountains or more west just deeper into the park. Have you ever been out that way?" As she drove she was looking for a grocery store. They could hunt yes, but why waste a grocery store. Never knew when hunting would be bad. Or fishing for that matter. Recalling from ordering pizza before, she knew he would be easy to shop for.

They stopped at the store, filled up the coolers with food, drinks and ice. Then they were on the way again. "I'm so glad that you're coming with me. I think we're going to have wonderful fun. We can swim some more. Then we can sit by the fire at night and just talk, look at the stars." It all sounded sort of romantic and she hoped he didn't think that she was pushing them too fast, but that was just what she liked to do. "If I'm talking to much, please say so. I get chatty when I'm excited."
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (12) « First ... 10 11 12 
Add Reply

tagbox

USE YOUR OUT OF CHARACTER ALIAS WHEN POSTING IN THE TAGBOX.
Please provide a link to the thread and the user/character tagged.
You may bump a thread once every five days.

Listed At
Affiliates
RPG-D Distant Fantasies
Edolon:A Tournament of Shadows www.AbaddonCity.com 18+
skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw. cfs by black @ code