RAYVEN'S REIGN
an 18+ fantasy sandbox rpg
Switch Account

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Grave News, Freedom - Invite Only
Freedom
 Posted: Jul 24 2016, 07:32 PM

Luna
261 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
I'm looking for Freedom and to find it cost me everything I have...

Once he had her things off and she could shrug the shirt off, she shook her hair out, trying to get it out of her face. "How do you expect to see anything if you've got your lips pressed to things. You're silly." She ignored the boots comment, planning to show him her scars, not get naked. She pointed to four runes carved into her chest. "I dunno if you read the elven language of this world, but these mean, murderer, traitor, kinslayer and death. Are you listening? I'm giving you an education." She laughed softly at the idea of education someone as old as he is.

Turning in her chair, she promptly fell out of it, ending up leaning against him laughing. "Oopsy... that chair doesn't like me." Still laughing, she tried to move her hair away from her back. She wasn't feeling sad or depressed as she talk. She wasn't even honestly aware that she was almost naked except for the thin binding covering her breasts tightly. If he moved to help her move her hair, he'd see her back is covered in whip scars. "Now you can see. Elves are awful people. At least the ones I grew up with are. You... you seem nicer. Scary, but nicer." Freedom leaned back against him, not realizing that the hardness she felt against her back was the spider part of him. She was thinking of his other question not sure why he wanted to know. "I work for my boss. Who else would I work for? I'm part of the red dagger guild. We're one of the best thief and assassin guild in the country."

Leaning her head back she looked up at him and blinked seeming to realize she was in the floor. "I should probably get back in my chair. Why is it so far away? How did I get in the floor?"

--------------------
Freedom is what you do
• with whats been done to you •
^
Szethe L'tanshié
 Posted: Jul 24 2016, 08:11 PM

N/A
62 posts
ARACHNIDA "PRIME SPIDER"
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

"I'm a man of many talents, multi-tasking is one of them"

Szethe said before she pointed out the runes carved into her flesh, what a waste he thought to himself. Even if he marked people, he made sure it was sensual or at the very least unnoticeable. However just carving it so jaggedly, it was a travesty to such a being, at least it was high up and didn't ruin her breasts which were hidden away. Of course he understood the words, it meant that she was blamed for killing royal blood and with her as Queen, yet no word of a missing queen. It meant that she was running from a usurper or the true heir, he doubted Freedom would lie in this state.

"I doubt it's the chair, Freedom"

Catching her so that she didn't hit the floor or fall directly onto his armored legs, letting her lean against his body. Brushing her hair aside as he looked upon her back, whip marks weren't something unusual and he'd inflicted the same on so many people if not worse things. But it bit hard within her and she felt wronged since she left her people. Szethe didn't agree that Elves were awful people, racism as stated wasn't something he condoned.

"Yes, the ones you grew up with were, those of my brethren within the True Elves were perhaps no different. Though you should stop saying things like I'm scary, I'm Szethe and honestly, I am not a nice person. I'm only nice to people I enjoy the company of and your company is enjoyable. Red Dagger Guild, little upstarts really from what I've heard - but new blood is required when the old retire I guess"

Szethe almost had everything he needed from her, well, information wise. Slowly he crossed his arms around her waist and away from her chest, holding her still against him. He didn't move or show signs of such, as she would realize she was leaning against him surrounded by his legs. They were softer than one might realize given the near imperceptible fur-like folicles, though he was still slightly warm to the touch and if he didn't move they were almost statuesque. Reaching out to the bottle and sipping it above her heard, pouring a scant few drops of the liquid into her tankard. But he'd place a hand over the lip to stop her from downing it immediately.

"Might as well stay here, you came down all by your lonesome. My own scars are purely mental, my body heals fast... Now, other than the guild house, where would I find you outside of this place?"
^
Freedom
 Posted: Jul 24 2016, 08:40 PM

Luna
261 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Freedom lifted an arm and pointed a finger up at him. "We are not little upstarts. We've been in business for several centuries now. Dirk is an awesome boss. Not to mention that the Paradise Ale-y has the best drinks in a thousand miles." She huffed feeling that she had defended her guild properly. She felt justified and happy with what she'd done and leaned back into him, relaxing and completely drunk. She watched as he poured a bit more in her mug. Reaching for it, she made a disappointed noise when he stopped her.

Looking up at him, she shrugged. "It depends on where my next assignment is. I'm always in a tavern of some sort unless I'm on the road traveling. You can leave work at the tavern I mentioned, they can get word to me. Why?" A panic filled her and she turned in his grasp a bit, or tried too so that she could look more directly at him "You're not going to rat me out are you? I didn't kill my brother. I swear. He fell on his blade. I was scared so I ran. Faelwen wants me to use me as a puppet to take the throne. You can't turn me. You can't. I won't help her and I don't wanna be queen! Please. Szethe, promise me you won't turn me in?"

There was no fear of him in her now. Other than being worried his questions meant that he was going to betray her. "I'll let you call a friend and I'm still going to help you with Grifter. I'm good at what I do, I'm valuable. So you can't turn me in. See?" As if she'd resolved the situation, as fast as the fear had come, it faded and she tried to pull the mug wanting those few drops that were in the mug. "Awww, c'mon, Szethe. I've been good. Let me have my drink." She patted his hand, trying to move his hand. She was so drunk she couldn't coordinate herself enough to move his hand. She mostly just slid her hands over his, finally giving up and leaning against him with a sigh.

--------------------
Freedom is what you do
^
Szethe L'tanshié
 Posted: Jul 24 2016, 09:02 PM

N/A
62 posts
ARACHNIDA "PRIME SPIDER"
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

"Of course but remember my age, to me you guys haven't been in business long enough to call yourselves the best. Though with you as one of it's people, my oppinion may change"

Still hugging onto her, as she moved to drink from the mug, his arm moved with and all Szethe could do was release a chuckle at her disappointment. Yeah, if he let her have any more it would probably not be for the best, though there were just a few drops. The panic that appeared was surprising and he didn't let go of her as she seemed to struggle slightly, trying her best to convince him not to turn her over to Faelwen. More information for the blackmail booklet as it were.

"Of course you didn't and I don't doubt you, accidents happen and I have no reason to turn you in. There is nothing they can offer that would be worth your life, though I can already call you friend so you'd have to do better than that"

Licking his teeth, he drank from the bottle once again. This time barely a sip as he didn't want to impair his own judgement with hers, if that happened she'd be a broken mess webbed to the corner of the room. Szethe didn't want that and so he kept it light, letting the burn disappear down his throat before leaning down toward her. Grinning in the dimly lit room, he stuck out his tongue and licked the tip of Freedom's ear after she leaned down sighing. Breathing out that rainbow liquors scent against her face.
^
Freedom
 Posted: Jul 25 2016, 12:48 PM

Luna
261 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Hearing that he believed her made her relax a bit. She was thinking of what else she could offer to keep him from turning her in. When his tongue hit her ear, she shivered and gasped. The smell of the faerie drink hit her nose and she turned her head to see if the bottle was there, but found his face very close to hers. Her eyes went a little wide and she turned back around her heart thudding in her chest. Nope. That was scary. She didn't want to be romantically or sexually involved with someone she was working with. She had rules. Why she had those rules she couldn't explain right now, but she knew she had them.

"I can do jobs for you for free. I'm normally very expensive. I mean beyond the stuff with Grifter. I mean, I have rules about who I'll kill, but I can steal anything you want." She didn't want to look at him. If she looked at him, she'd probably kiss him just to get that liquid off his lips. "And leave my ears alone. No touchy." Reaching up, she pulled her hair around her ears. "You're not gonna get in my pants mister..." She started giggling, finding that comment highly hilarious. "They wouldn't fit you anyway. They'd be a little small."

The laughter that started softly, got louder and louder. She was doubled over laughing with the visual of him trying to wear her pants in her mind. She was laughing so hard that she was struggling to breathe, her hand slapping his arm, tears running down her face from the laughter.

--------------------
Freedom is what you do
^
Szethe L'tanshié
 Posted: Jul 25 2016, 03:12 PM

N/A
62 posts
ARACHNIDA "PRIME SPIDER"
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Unlike her, Szethe could hear her heart beat, could feel it through the vibrations she let off leaning against him. So he knew he was close to something, of what exactly was anyones guess given how drunk she was. Was this some kind of sick and twisted joke, perhaps, but he already had her offering jobs for free. That was one way of making a friend, as long as she was willing to sign a binding contract so she wouldn't forget, though hopefully working with him would be unforgettable.

"That's an offer I'll accept, I draft a document later but right for now..."

He stated watching her double over in laughter at the thought of him wearing her leathers was amusing, shaking his head, he thought he'd look just fine in her pants. Though honestly thinking in this form he'd not fit in them, cruel mistress, what on this world was he pondering. Well it did mean that he was clearly not in his calculative mind either as he ran his hands along her sides.

"Calm down, you'll collapse a lung. Though I would look fabulous in your pants"

Lifting his hind legs imperceptibly within the next few moments so that he could lean further forward, sipping from the bottle once more after picking up up from where he had placed it. Szethe brushed her hair aside with a free hand. Temptation to bite her was quelled as he tried to lick her ear again, this time up along the entire side. The smell of liquor stronger still, wondering oddly at this time if she were ticklish.

"I really do like your ears, Freedom"
^
Freedom
 Posted: Jul 25 2016, 04:11 PM

Luna
261 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

The feeling of his hands along her sides made her laugh more as it tickled. She began trying to squirm away as she laughed. "There's not enough leg holes..." That sent her to laughing again, not paying attention to him as moved her hair away. When his tongue touched her ear, she yelped and twisted away, turning to put her hand on his face. "I said, no touchy the ears. I'm glad you like them, but no. That's quiet enough. I don't do that with people." He was getting to her, but a small part of her mind wouldn't let go of the fact that he was half spider and he wanted to use his spider bits on her. Despite her hand on his face, she leaned forward smelling the liquor on his breath and sighing. That smelled so good.

She took her hand off his face reaching for her cup, planning to lick the inside of it and get those few drops out while he's not paying attention. A thought distracts her thought and she lifted her hand. "Let's sing a song! I want to sing. Do you know any sea shanties? Or tavern songs? Those are the best, their raunchy and funny." She began to sing whether he joined her or not. The song she picked was some dirty, vulgar ballad about a pirate and a maid at a tavern and the naughty things they did.

--------------------
Freedom is what you do
^
Szethe L'tanshié
 Posted: Jul 25 2016, 04:31 PM

N/A
62 posts
ARACHNIDA "PRIME SPIDER"
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

"You don't do what? let people lick your ears?"

Szethe laughed, wondering why it took her this long to realize his hands were off of her mug since he had moved them across her sides. She was truly pissed to have not noticed. He'd not stop her if she drank the drops he had poured earlier, as long as he controlled the amount, he didn't mind her drinking. Letting Freedom have her fun as she pushed at his face, then she dropped into filthy limericks and ever the performer, Szethe joined in.

"And did the fair maiden bend for dew drops, nary the nights morning mist but a fancy cop. Whilst this pirate laddie ne'er let it pass, the view of such hills gave rise to the dead for after a gallon he thought not but bed..."

With an eloquent, almost ethereal voice ringing out through the little chamber, Szethe didn't mind the subject as long as he had an audience. It went on as he tapped Freedoms mug against the bottle and took the tiniest sip, not wanting to be as bad as her when it came to drunkenness. Given that it wasn't safe, his current lifestyle and choices made him a very bad man when it came to inhabitions lost. His free hand holding her side, fingers splayed across her abdomen as he held her close to his chest, hoping she didn't mind leaning against him. Every so often while he took a pause, he would laugh and blow air against her neck or ears in tease.

"So Freedom, who is the best singer you have witnessed so far in your life? If not I, well, I would be disappointed and for my transgressions, you're free to lick mine if you'd like"
^
Freedom
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 12:01 PM

Luna
261 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Freedom was so focused on singing that she never answered his question about what she didn't do. She thought it was obvious. He was trying to have his way with her and she wasn't having it. She had always gone from one extreme to the other on that. Sometimes she wouldn't do anything with a person to save her life and other times she was the one who suggested it. Tonight, she was to the former side of things and wasn't having any interested in letting him woo her. She was swaying a bit as they sang together, though as he sang she got quiet, looking back at him and staring. He had an amazing voice. She sounded more like a frog croaking. She wasn't really that bad, but compared to him she felt like it.

Every time he blew hair on her neck or ears, she'd twist her head to try to block it. "Of course you're the best. No one I've ever heard has a voice like that." She ignored his ear licking comment for a moment, picking up her mug out of habit and turning it up. The few drops in the cup slid down into her mouth, leaving her licking her lips and the inside of the cup. She relaxed back against him, suddenly starting to feel suffocated and needing to move. She began to push at his hand, moving to get up. If he let her up, she'd take her mug with her and stumble around a bit, singing another song and dancing around a little bit. She swung her mug a bit before she turned back to look at him.

Tilting her head, she looked at him, taking in his spider half and frowning. "If you're so old, why haven't you found a mage or something to change you back to normal?" It was a bit of an insensitive question, but her brain mouth filter was not working at all. "I know there are folks out there who can do it, I'd put money on it." She began to hum and dance around again, more stumbling and trying not to hit the floor, more than dancing.

--------------------
Freedom is what you do
^
Szethe L'tanshié
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 04:24 PM

N/A
62 posts
ARACHNIDA "PRIME SPIDER"
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Szethe realized how she was acting, his more vindictive thoughts emerged near the back of his mind and he quickly quelled that uprising. It wasn't her fault and it was more than likely just the alcohol that was speaking to him in that odd little voice that it did. He hadn't sang for a while now and it was enjoyable to have someones company that he didn't view as some kind of slave or object, though it did nothing to stop him toying with Freedom at all.

"Of course, I am the best at my craft and I become the best at any craft I give my mind to"

Stating this as he let her go, reluctantly because he didn't see a reason why and he highly doubted she was giving him a show. Though with her constant moving around and such, he could have easily loosened her chest bindings. Szethe not really in the best place, having not thought of it until now. Smiling still, though less so when Freedom began to question him about his options.

"Hmm, the reason? you would surely lose that bet. Because no mage can reverse what was done to me. I became what some mortals call a demi-god, I don't like the title and so I don't add it to my long line of introductions"

Szethe continued to watch her, trying to brush it all off while smiling. It wasn't that he wouldn't answer her, no, he was clearly leaking like some kind of ship when it came to secrets. Though he just controlled how it escaped his lips, unlike her as of at least an hour. The primordial dark that echoed in his mind that fateful day, when the abyss stared back and thought better to throw him to the wilds once more after they were done with him. There was one way to reverse his curse, but that wasn't something that would ever happen.

"I like how you move and how blunt you've become, no fear. If that is the case, mind if I join you or would you rather I sit here..."

If she accepted, he would rise to join her. Though he had lost his dancing legs, he was still quite nimble for a giant arachnid. Szethe would take hold of her with his Elven hands and would gently guide her stumbling, while his spider half would clatter lightly around lowered to the floor to match her height. If she didn't, he'd not be saddened, he would just continue to sit there and watch her, wondering if he could strip her of some clothing without her noticing. Either way, he was pouring a few more drops into her discarded tankard and leaving the bottle on the table. It was barely touched in all honesty, but he wasn't going to let her poison herself on the stuff.
^
Freedom
 Posted: Aug 6 2016, 12:15 PM

Luna
261 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Freedom didn't really realize what he was asking her when he asked if he could join her. She assumed he'd dance in his bubble and she'd dance wherever she could and not fall on her face. "I don't mind. Do whatever you like." It was getting to the point where she was having a hard time putting words in sentences. It was also getting difficult to make words sound like words. She had to really focus. She continued to dance around, until he took her hands and began to guide her around in a dance. The elf stumbled and held on tight to his hands when she nearly fell a few times, but managed to stay up right.

After a few moments she started to laugh. The laughter got worse and worse, till she couldn't breathe. Letting go of his hands, she bent over, holding her stomach. "You... you dance pretty good... for someone with four left feet." She slapped her knee, stumbling over to her mug. "Get it... it's normally two left feet...you got four..." Is still laughing as she lifts the mug and shakes the few drops out of it. She sighed, still snickering at her own joke. When she turned back to him and started to walk, she was swaying and stumbling now. She'd had about all she could take of the alcohol if she drank anymore, she would likely pass out.

The elf decided to sit down in the middle of the floor and lay back, her hair spilled out behind her like a sheet. "Ohhhhh...spinny.... much... spin..." She rolled over and tried to push herself up, but she couldn't do it. Freedom rolled back over and looked up at him. "You're.... up. Yep.. up..." She was trying to comment how high up he seemed to be from where she was laying, but her brain and mouth weren't connecting very well at all. She was too far gone with the drink to be making much sense.

--------------------
Freedom is what you do
^
Szethe L'tanshié
 Posted: Aug 6 2016, 03:24 PM

N/A
62 posts
ARACHNIDA "PRIME SPIDER"
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

"I'll keep that in mind, Freedom"

Szethe understood full well on how inebriated Freedom seemed to be, however that phrase tickled his fancy a bit too much. To do whatever he liked, of course he would but that would be a little later perhaps. Licking his teeth once more as he guided her through the dancing, his mass was indeed larger but with how well he moved, it was like he was truly a match for a normal man. Every time she began to stumble, he caught her or made sure she was able to stay on her own two feet. What he hadn't expected was her sense of humor, yes, left feet. Chuckling, though it didn't reach the extent that it did Freedom, given that he wasn't that far gone.

"Yes, I understand. One shouldn't need to explain the jest though. It loses it's value... well, never mind. Hm?"

Noticing her change after that last sip of liquor, he moved around her to the bottle. Re-corking it and binding it with webbing to ensure no more was taken from it before turning to greet her. Freedom by then had taken up residence on the floor, shooting and spinning a web to the ceiling, he leaned toward her as she spoke. The webbing allowed him to drag his spider half up, while moving his Elven half down closer toward her. Smiling as she spoke of him being up, trying his best to translate drunk speech.

"Are you alright, Freedom? you seem a bit distracted. Perhaps we should get you ready for bed, take your boots off as such... I might just join you"

Szethe stated as he lifted himself, before counter balancing and lowering his body closer to Freedom. Almost directly above her to the point where if he were touching the ground, they would be atop each other. Barely inches away, he smiled widely, though still in his leathers and covered in weapons. He began to unbuckle his leathers, the belts and slowly revealed a strong form beneath. His belt dropped to the sides and the weapons clinking against stone, next his jacket that left his collar and neck bare. Under the leathers a white shirt made from a soft material that was lined through the center with anchors and hooks.

"So, I guess you enjoyed the liquor. I did too"

Small talk to distract her. His voice ethereal and enchanting as he spoke in the most sultry of whispers, his breath tinged with that sweet alcohol. Staring down into her eyes, he threw his bracers aside with his other gear before looking down her along her body. Szethe hid his spider-half in both the darkness and line of sight with him so close to her, it was hard to see passed him to the arachnid legs that curled and clung to the spider web tether. He wondered what she would do in this situation as he reached for her hands and raised them toward him, guiding her fingers to unhook his shirt to reveal an almost flawless form beneath as the shirt would billow to the sides due to gravity.
^
Freedom
 Posted: Aug 10 2016, 10:55 AM

Luna
261 posts
Elf
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Freedom had closed her eyes while he moved himself. He said something about bed and she muttered softly, close to the point of passing out. She heard the clanging of his weapons and thought she should tell him not to do weapons that way, he'd be sharpening them for a week because of it, but her mind and her mouth weren't working well together. The words never made it from her lips, but when she opened her eyes and found him extremely close to her face, she gasped. "You were up... am I up... ground... no up. I'm down... I'm.... confused." She couldn't tell who had moved, him or her. Freedom reached out and patted his cheek, thinking to get up and move away. Someone being that close to her freaked her out, even drunk.

The comment on the liquor had her nodding her head. "Mhmm, gooood stuff." He moved her hands and she looked from one hand to the other, she encouraged her to start undoing his shirt and she frowned. He shouldn't be doing that here in front of her. Not that she hadn't seen a man before. She'd seen several, but most men who undressed in front of a woman were expecting things and he wasn't getting those things. Freedom did let her eyes roam over his chest as she undid the buttons for a moment, but after doing one or two, she shook her hands free of his and began to crawl backwards from him. "Ain't no maid..." She crawled back towards the barrels and pulled herself up on her knees, propping on the chair.

It took a few tries, but she got in the seat, reaching for the ham he had gotten out. Being drunk made her hungry. She ripped a bit of ham off and turned back to him, pointing at the bed, wondering why he was hanging upside down like that. Turning her head, she nearly tumbled out of the chair, catching herself with her hands on the floor. After a moment she just let herself slide in the floor. She lifted a hand towards the bed. "Sooo far..." The bed seemed a million miles away, so she just laid her head down on the cool floor and closed her eyes again, thinking to sleep right where she was.

--------------------
Freedom is what you do
^
Szethe L'tanshié
 Posted: Aug 13 2016, 05:48 PM

N/A
62 posts
ARACHNIDA "PRIME SPIDER"
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Szethe could do nothing except shake his head and laugh as he listened to her rambling, even appreciated that she seemed to have let her mind wander. Given that she had unhooked some of his shirt yet held onto reason to a degree. As she backed away and shook her head, he followed in a sense, slowly lowering himself back on the ground. The low candle light just warmly washing over that little area around the table.

"I never said you were a maid, now now, you should really just go with the currents. Not enjoying the view of my chest?"

He said as he drew closer to her, his feet lightly clattering as he tried to keep his Elven half in front of his other half. It was kind of hard because he knew she could see as clear as day in this darkness. Though it was the same with him. As he slung another web to the air so that he didn't close the distance between them with those armored legs of his, he swung through the air above her and lowered himself atop her form.

"What's so far, Freedom? don't sleep yet..."

He said as he turned in the air like he was attached to a pole. His body hovering above, his lips barely an inch from Freedom's ear as he whispered sweetly. Smirking widely, he lightly blew air against the nape of her neck before extending a tongue to lick the tips of her ears. Szethe kept his hands to himself and his legs in the darkness, he just wanted to keep her awake otherwise what fun could be had. He wasn't the type to touch the unconscious body of an ally, though if she weren't an ally this would have been a very different scene.

"Boots and trousers need to come off"
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply

tagbox

USE YOUR OUT OF CHARACTER ALIAS WHEN POSTING IN THE TAGBOX.
Please provide a link to the thread and the user/character tagged.
You may bump a thread once every five days.

Listed At
Affiliates
RPG-D Distant Fantasies
Edolon:A Tournament of Shadows www.AbaddonCity.com 18+
skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw. cfs by black @ code