TOGGLE SIDEBAR

• WELCOME
  • CBOX
  • UPDATES
  • LINKS
  • STAFF
  • RATING
WELCOME TO RAYVEN'S REIGN.
Rayven's Reign is an active fantasy roleplaying community geared to a slightly older audience. We are a very open community and we house a wide diversity of people, both in roleplaying capability and personalities. We are dedicated to giving the utmost creative freedom possible in a sensical, controlled and respectful environment in which writers of all walks can flourish under. We have no character limits and original content is most encouraged.
FREEFORM : EASY CHARACTER APPS : NO WORD COUNT
Warning:The c-box is aimed at a mature audience; it can contain potentially offensive content. The c-box is guest friendly. Read the CBOX RULES before posting.

V O T E !
R A T I N G !
Top RP Sites

add reply.
new topic.

Hi
♖ Faith
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 08:29 AM

The Dutchess - Owner of briea
Group Icon

Group: Veteran Member
Member No.: 391

Hi everybody,

Since it's quite likely that there's no one here who knows me I'll just introduce myself.

My name is Cynthia, I'm 22 years young and I live in the Netherlands. I've been writing fantasy novels and rpg's ever since the age of 15. Back then I started on a small fora with a few friends, but unfortunately that rpg died a few years ago.
I stopped playing rpg for a few years, and since a week or so I've decided I missed it too much. So I searched the internet for one that sounded cool, and now here I am.

I do hope it's not a problem for you guys that I come from the Netherlands. It will mostly mean that I'll be online on times when you are asleep and vice versa. It will probably also mean I'll make some more grammar and spelling mistakes. My English is pretty good, but not flawless.

Furthermore, my hobbies are playing games. I love all the final fantasy games, the elder-scrolls and assassin's creed series! I really enjoy writing, mostly because for me it's the best way to forget the rest of the world and dive into my own fantasies.
Besides that I love animals (except cockroaches...) and since last summer I enjoy jumping out of planes with a parachute (I blame my boyfriend for that though).

If there are any other things you wish to know, ask and I might answer.

Cheerio, Cynthia

--------------------
user posted image user posted imageuser posted image
♘ Briea
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 09:54 AM

RR Overlord: Wielder of the Bitchsickle - Property of Faith
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 307

Welcome Faith. Of course it's not a problem that your from the Netherlands, I'm quite certain you're not the only one :) There's always someone around at various hours. Hope you enjoy the site. We have a great mod crew that will be more then glad to help you if you need anything. If they're not around for some reason the rest of us will try to help. We're usually in the cbox or you can shoot a pm.

Can't wait to see your character and see you on the boards!

--------------------
user posted image

For a list of my characters CLICK HERE
♖ tanner100
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 01:34 PM

Commander shepard reporting for duty
Group Icon

Member No.: 198

hi Faith. Glad to meet you! don't worry about being from the Netherlands, if i remember, there's another person from there too. Hope to see you on the boards.

--------------------

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
♖ Faith
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 04:14 PM

The Dutchess - Owner of briea
Group Icon

Member No.: 391

Thanks both ^^

And I think you'll see me on the boards pretty soon, I've already started making my character!

--------------------
user posted image user posted imageuser posted image
♖ Kimi
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 04:23 PM

If Nayan and Jiyong were put in a room together... ;D
Group Icon

Member No.: 242

I think I'm too late to say any more, but,

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:3 and welcome :) tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image Cleed Lyric Katen ~ A Beautiful Mess, Jason Mraz
user posted image Fawn Avery Reilly ~ Hold My Hand, Michael Jackson & Akon
user posted image Nayan Asher Addinell ~ When I get you alone, Robin Thicke
user posted imageTejal Rohan Taibhse ~ No one knows I'm gone, Scarlett Johansson
user posted image Noble Namamiah Uranus ~ I'm Yours, The Script
user posted image Derrin Kaanan Nyx ~ Sundown, Charlie Simpson
Jiyong 'Fletcher' Gyo / Valdus Mort Diablo Shyam
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

options.
add reply.
new topic.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1068 seconds | Archive
© Rayven's Reign 2007 - 2013
All rights reserved by the owner of Rayven's Reign and it's members.
Skin by novia of rcr and shadowplay; toggle & tabs courtesy of kismet.
Listed At:
RPG-D