TOGGLE SIDEBAR

• WELCOME
  • CBOX
  • UPDATES
  • LINKS
  • STAFF
  • RATING
WELCOME TO RAYVEN'S REIGN.
Rayven's Reign is an active fantasy roleplaying community geared to a slightly older audience. We are a very open community and we house a wide diversity of people, both in roleplaying capability and personalities. We are dedicated to giving the utmost creative freedom possible in a sensical, controlled and respectful environment in which writers of all walks can flourish under. We have no character limits and original content is most encouraged.
FREEFORM : EASY CHARACTER APPS : NO WORD COUNT
Warning:The c-box is aimed at a mature audience; it can contain potentially offensive content. The c-box is guest friendly. Read the CBOX RULES before posting.
  • Administrators

V O T E !
R A T I N G !
Top RP Sites

add reply.
new topic.
new poll.

Military Training Courses, Updated version
Helvetios
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 01:07 PM

Group Icon

Group: Veteran Member
Member No.: 226

Soldier's Qualification: May 8th to June 8th

June 9th, 10th and 11th - Break

Development Period/Basic Infantry Qualification: June 12th to July 13th

July 14th, 15th, - Break

Driver's Wheel: July 16th to August 17th

Home: August 18th

I'll try my best to get on during the Driver's Wheel course and during the days that have been listed as a break. but yea. Those are the days I will be gone.
NarRaay
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 10:01 PM

Life Sucks, I'll Survive... >:3
Group Icon

Group: Former Staff
Member No.: 228

OMG no! :-C :-( :'( well miss you soooo much!!!!!! -gives enough glomptacklehuggles to last that long-

--------------------
user posted image
Kiara Renee Stone : Nar Ra`ay Nawahase : Hazel Blackthorn : Layla : Desdemona Asphodel : Kasumi Rin : Shiori Rin : Alisson Friday : Jessica Brightside : The Shaddox Girls : Soniadore Wolf : Maeve Shaddox : Nicholas Rioulou : Ekaterina Quinn : Ashley Cartron : Circe Harwood : Kale Wickham :Evangeline : Colton Montclair : Pirteӓ Schatterherzen

Another day's come, Another day's past. The only problem is, The good one's never last. Yet survive and conquer, we will move on. Continue to love, and we will grow strong. ~Narra
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

options.
add reply.
new topic.
new poll.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0637 seconds | Archive
Rayven's Reign 2007 - 2013
All rights reserved by the owner of Rayven's Reign and it's members.
Skin by novia of rcr and shadowplay; toggle & tabs courtesy of kismet.
Listed At:
RPG-D